Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1954 Hudson Super Jet 4-dr

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by patrick66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. City: OKC

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: $3,000
    Selling my 1954 Hudson Super Jet 4-door. It's a stock 202 with 3-speed (no o/d), and it's been in Oklahoma for nearly 17 years. I believe I'm the fourth owner. Straight body for a car that is 64 years old! Trunk and interior floors are nice and have had some panel work done on the interior floor. Seats are two-tone brown and are freshly reupholstered. All of the green interior door trim and w/s trim bits have been powder-coated. Rechromed headlight rings. Car was originally yellow with tutone green cloth and leather interior. Tires, brakes, exhaust and clutch assembly are all recent. Starts, runs, drives, stops. Titled and tagged in my name. Side glass is all new tinted glass, NOT film tint! Windshields are nice. The steering wheel pictured on the seat is in excellent condition! All of the belt stainless along the base of the windows is there, as are the bumpers. Converted to 12V, but needs finishing; I have a new 12-circuit fuse box that needs to be installed. Has radio and heater. Needs to be finished. My plan was to paint the car matte black with a dark green top, with green interior. Got too much stuff going on, and really don't have my heart in this Hudson. I inherited my brother's 1955 Shasta travel trailer, and that is now my restoration project. The Hudson is a neat car, but to me, the Shasta is neater! Just $3K as it sits! No cheaper! Bring your trailer and $3K cash! No trades, no delivery, you pick up, cash in hand. Stored in my shop in Oklahoma City, OK. Been inside since I got the car. If you have questions, please PM me here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. BTTT. It starts, runs, drives, and stops. It has a title in my name and is currently registered non-op. Just $3K, guys and gals! I want to get rolling on the vintage Shasta project, and simply don't have the time ans money to do both. I don't want to let one just sit for perhaps three more years while I do the other. It's garaged and kept safe and warm.

3. Three grand for a running, stopping, driving, titled and tagged '50s anything is a steal, kids! Just $3,000; that's the money, PM me and prepare to bring your trailer and cash money!

4. Pre-Christmas price reduction to $2,750, good only till December 31, 2018. Picked up six yards of material for the inner door panels, plus the hard plastic backing for the same. This is the absolute bottom-dollar, kids. Very few Jets in the wild, and even fewer on the streets. When was the last time you saw one at a car show or event? They're neat, cool, and a little ungainly-looking, but they are solid, comfortable cars. I'm looking to sell this and three mid-'60s Mopars that are not HAMB-friendly, but cool as hell in their own right! Time to reduce the overhead and make my life simpler.

5. OK, kids, $2,250 for this car. Period, dot, cash money, no lower, no trades! Bring your trailer, I'll help you load! Got other things on my plate right now, and the Jet is not one of them. The price is absolutely, 100% firm. Title in hand, in MY name. This is the deal of the century for a '50s car that is straight and 95% complete.

6. Sold in June 2021.