Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The 4th Annual Bayou Round Up Oct 19 & 20th in Lafayette, LA!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by beatnikontinental, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Hey folks - just a reminder that we are quickly coming up on the 4th annual Bayou Round Up in Lafayette, Louisiana October 19 & 20th - details, schedule and registration info is all at http://www.bayouroundup.com

Check out Ryan's great coverage with write up and photo from last year's show -
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/?p=35595

Its a smaller more intimate show that the one we do in Austin - and Lafayette is an amazing cool city right in the heart of Acadiana - amazing local Louisiana food, live music and scenery - and some really neat things like the Friday cruise and Downtown Alive! show that we could never pull off in a big city like Austin. Blackham Coliseum is an incredible historic backdrop for the show on Saturday - Come party with us down on the bayou - you'll be glad you did!

Heres some great photos that our buddy Tom Davison shot last year to give you the flavor
    Bayou Roundup  (1 of 2).jpg

Bayou Roundup  (2 of 2).jpg

Bayou Roundup  (2 of 3).jpg

Bayou Roundup (1 of 1)-5.jpg
    Bayou Roundup (1 of 4)-1.jpg

Bayou Roundup (2 of 3).jpg

Bayou Roundup (9 of 9).jpg

Bayou Roundup (216 of 20).jpg

2. Raunchy

Raunchy

See you there ,been there every year. I like how you can pick up your package downtown Friday night. That is so convenient. What he said ^^^.

APACHE FS likes this.
  3. APACHE FS

APACHE FS

4. Plan on coming with or without my car...(waiting on parts) is Ryan going this year?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018

5. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Its go time !! Can't wait to see everyone the Bayou. If you are leaving from Austin, we hit the road Thursday morning Oct 18th at 8:00 AM from Perfection Automotive at 1804 S. 1st St. C'mon and join the party. www.bayouroundup.com

6. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Looking forward to my first trip down there.

jim snow likes this.
  7. Mike Rouse

Mike Rouse

I will see you there on Saturday. Can’t wait!
    Mike

8. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

Really hoping to see you again Dan, weather here hasn't been good but supposed to have a break in the rain tomorrow morning and if so we will leave then!

9. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

be sure to post pics here

10. fullsizeoutput_1eb9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e71.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e61.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e9f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e7a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1cb4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d2e.jpeg Wow, what a day, awesome show! Some inside arena shots, HAMB content too!

jim snow, Stogy and loudbang like this.
  11. Anymore pics of the yellow 33-34?

loudbang likes this.
  12. loudbang

loudbang

Great to see more than a few FORD engine cars for a change. :)

13. This one? fullsizeoutput_1e9f-jpeg.4069917, if so there is several more in my album with the other 400+ pics...see link above.

14. Damn shorts and t shirts......was snowing at 5 am when I let the dogs out....

15. It was like 90 degrees and super humid :mad: I sweat so much I had to walk back to my truck and change dri fit shirts, I carried a micro fiber towel and it was soaking wet. Today in contrast is in the high 50's as I type this, windows are open, tomorrow back to 90, only in the South! :p

16. Raunchy

Raunchy

Thanks for the photos. I had a good time and good food. No hassle to get in or park. Really good show I have been all 4 years. Now if we good just get that swapmeet up to roundup standards.

cajunfirehawk likes this.
  17. Yeah other than the one guy on the right it was kinda well not good, but I was able to pick up one part for my 36 so it wasn't a total loss, never made it to the vendor inside on the left, assumed she was selling old vinyl? That "barn" is big enough for a LOT of old parts...Were you or your car in any of my pics? 20181020_112952.jpg