Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 Chevrolet Suburban

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by tetanusshot, Jan 31, 2017.

1. City: Eden

State: North Carolina
    Price: $6975
    IMG_9418.JPG IMG_9417.JPG Something else has grabbed my attention so I am going to put my 1953 Chevrolet suburban up for sale. Overall pretty solid. Will need one rocker repaired, a rear cab corner, and lower Cowl repair on passenger side. Patch panels come with it. Passenger floor will need some patchwork. Factory leaded seams will need some attention as they have started to show age. Nothing major. I was going for a driver so if your plans are a full resto it may need a little more than I'm describing. Frame looks good. Roller tires on original style 16" wheels with clips. All rare suburban window moldings are there. NO original seats- photos show an original style front seat that is no longer there. PO decided to keep it. But included are a set of front seats from a 47 to 53 panel truck. The motor is a Chevrolet 235, not wired up but have a short low-quality video of it running. My plans were to roll with it with no rebuild. An S10 T5 transmission with adapter plate goes with it. Grill is the painted style with slight surface rust but is straight and crisp with no apparent dents. Comes with a visor currently not on vehicle. Have some weatherstripping, quarter window glass, and other new parts that are included. Overall a great start!! $7000. Will consider offers. Pm me if serious and we can talk. Clear title. Goes in body shop soon, price will go up and may come off market. Located in Eden, NC at my family property. I live in SC. Rolls easy for loading.

Attached Files:

2. Bump. Make offer!

3. Btt. Some interest no takers so far.

4. Btt. Undergoing T-5 swap in two weeks, wiring motor, going through brakes. Price going up - until then$6500 for HAMBers

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. BTT- something you didn't know you needed....

6. btt, last chance before she's in the shop. Price will go up. $6250 this week only

7. $5750 firm. In the shop Monday. Just found another project I'm interested in.

8. In the shop - brakes on deck. Upgrading to dual reservoir master. T-5 conversion next- got a brand new 9 1/8" Astro clutch and throw out bearing. Price bump to $6100- only goes up from here

9. bugginvw3 likes this.
  10. BTT- still available. I bought a set of rear seat frames. No springs or cushions. Not water issues with hurricane. Lots of extras. Front 5 lug Chevy disc conversion, booster with dual res master cylinder. Got a kid in college now. Needs to go. $6500 located in Murrells Inlet S.C. now.