Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Hot Rod Shop showroom

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by AULIZ, Sep 22, 2018.

1. AULIZ

AULIZ

Hello Everybody
    I have changed my website and slowly update it. Its not webshop anymore, only showroom.

I increase there pics my hot rods, past race cars, street cars,,, + little text too. English is not good, but when I lived in CA, I notice that 20-30% of all inhabitants were not speak good english or write it at all.....so my english is fair.

I´m not write here anymore Project -threads , even I like to visit here daily.
    Reason; I do not like those communists or narrow-minded, who are start to talk shit in my threads. So, they can keep their shit in their mount and write here as much shit as possible, even didn´t know me.

Anyway, here my website

www.auliz.fi

Rgds, AULIS H.

2. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Don't acknowledge the haters. Just ignore them there is a function you can use so their posts don't even show up. Falcon George was an expert at that apparently. I'm always interested what going on in Europe especially Scandinavian and Britain

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I hope you reconsider @AULIZ...you're absolutely right sometimes the waters are rough around here but there is much more support for your projects than the negative. I can't remember exactly what went down but I feel way more supported your efforts...just ignore ignorence or if it really is unacceptable there is a report button. I again ask you keep in touch with the membership and contribute your 50 cents worth...it's apprieciated...your builds were stellar...;)

pitman, tofords, LOU WELLS and 9 others like this.
  4. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

"English is not good, but when I lived in CA, I notice that 20-30% of all inhabitants were not speak good english or write it at all.....so my english is fair."

HEY! I'm telling my mom!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    tofords, LOU WELLS, wraymen and 3 others like this.

5. trey32

trey32

Damn, I liked your threads.

Stogy, Max Gearhead and barrnone50 like this.
  6. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Hang around. Most here enjoy your work and posts.
    I agree, ignore the haters.
    Don’t let them dictate your decisions or wants.

7. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

Love your posts, don't let a couple of asses ruin it for the rest of us. Please continue to contribute.

pitman, LOU WELLS, Ranchero59 and 5 others like this.
  8. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

X2

Stogy and Max Gearhead like this.
  9. 4wd1936

4wd1936
    from NY

The negativity in this country seems to be running rampant from the top on down. Let's not let it ruin our hobby which is truly American in foundation but now enjoyed all over the world. We all should be able to enjoy it no matter where we are without the haters. Please continue your posts and ignore the clowns.

10. @AULIZ don't leave,the vast majority here support you and your skills.
    Also like your Hot Rod Showroom,good stuff.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  11. Auliz your threads rule. I speak English great, but if my English was as good as your metal working, and vision .... I'd be a PHD at Oxford University in England.

It's easy to talk trash on the other end of a keyboard, by some ignorant know it all, that hasn't taken one step in your shoes. Case in point .... the negative comment from New York .... about this country relating to today's thread.

This site, and this country, are some of the best on Earth. There's morons everywhere. Just keep your scope on what's important, and follow your heart and soul. Friends and fans, will always surround you.

Positive energy is kinetic. With motion there is deflection. Nothing will ever hit you straight on. Translation ? F#CK 'EM. ( ! )

12. X3 Please stay.

lothiandon1940, Stogy and Texas Webb like this.
  13. AULIZ

AULIZ

Hello
    I can increase here some pics during Winter, if I do something else than moving my balls from side to another....

Anyway, I like to get all pics same Place in my website and have increased there nearly daily new stuff.
    Later its more complicated, because I need to scan all paperphotos one By one.....

Now there is 4-5 cars, airstream.....

www.auliz.fi

das858, pitman, tofords and 7 others like this.
  14. Kind of off topic but kind of fitting too.

A number of years ago a community I previously lived in sponsored a large event centered around cars, cruises, local bands, beer tent, a nostalgia act (Jan and Dean one year, Herman's Hermit's, ETC).

Anyhow, during the cruise one year I was driving my two year past cutoff O/T car (still rare, 1768 of them were built) that was complete except for paint. Well twice after driving by their spot and the catcalls from these two assclowns (ugly, junk, we wanna see good cars) I got fed up with it. As an added attraction, I was on the car show committee all year long, was a judge and worked the whole day starting at dark thirty every year for several years on those events.

Third time I pulled alongside them and yelled out of the car "I'm driving my car. Nice beer cooler you are sitting on. Where's your car?" Instant case of shut up except for the people around them. Laughter abounds. Next time I went by there they were gone.

Imagine that......

tofords, Clik, curbspeed and 4 others like this.
  15. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

I agree. Don't leave because even one member lost on here deprives us of knowledge and inspiration.

16. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Man your English is much better than my Finnish :cool:

I have hung out with your military on many occasions. Huge respect for those guys and gals.

Thanks for your web site. I couldn't imagine trying to build overseas. We have it easy and don't know it....

17. Weedburner 40

Weedburner 40

Yes Auliz, stay. We all enjoy seeing what you are doing. We have all been bashed at one time or another by the know-it-all morons on this site. Just ignore them, that really pisses them off anyway.

18. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Auliz , the regular guys on the HAMB hung on every word in your posts and loved what you were doing. The world is full of idiots and bashers , show you are better than them and just click “ignore member” . I think its human nature for idiots to open their key board and write hateful crap , meet them face to face and they shut up.
    Regular HAMBers just read and enjoy your posts.
    All your builds are super cool and need to be shared on here . My2c anyway.

19. X2

20. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Your project cars are sweet!

chryslerfan55, Ranchero59 and Stogy like this.
  21. Your English is fine, I can't speak your language so you belong here, just ignore the haters. HRP

22. Maicobreako

Maicobreako

23. What's not to like? Your 'haters' are dorks!!

24. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ahh yes I must remember the first requirement to be a Hotrod enthusiast is to use proper English and Grammer eh!!

Joking aside there was and it's not the first time a misunderstanding in what was being said...causing a bad reaction to what was said.

I still don't know what caused this but remember a misinterpretation of a post...however even if not the cause it made for rocky seas.

Sometimes the terms used here are somewhat deep and I sometimes have to look up what the heck is actually being implied and I speak and write in English.

We must no matter which end of the planet we are from try to be more tolerant of the fact we may have language collision here and there, most of the time not intentional.

Sometimes an apology is even warranted depending on who took things the wrong way.

The language divide goes off the deep end here sometimes and there has been no recovery at times.

I remember asking a talented Non Fluent Hamber if the angle of what he was altering would be matched to the bumper guards...got a total different answer...I just let it go...

We try that's the main thing and for the most part it works okay...to all the Non English Speaking/Writing Crowd we work together Hambers the street is both ways...what we see is the easy part.

Ignorence to others is unacceptable however misunderstanding language is just that. It helps when a Hamber fluent in the other language chimes in to help out...as no English will explain if it is being misunderstood.

If my to, too is wrong or anything else is not nuts on so be it...;)

25. 47streetrodder

47streetrodder

Hey Auliz,

Read your posts for the first time and couldn't help but notice the quality of your work. Love to see the "traditional" rods that some of the members are building from every corner of all our world. I may never be able to afford to travel to all of the different places that our H.A.M.B. members are from, but through your posts, I get a small sample of what their country, province or state is like. Please keep sending in pictures and comments and I'll keep an eye out for your work.

curbspeed, Ranchero59 and Stogy like this.
  26. You do some nice work!:cool: If someone is giving you crap on here let Ryan know. We do not need that sort of thing on the HAMB. I for one look forward to seeing more of that great workmanship.:cool:

Ranchero59, Stogy and Max Gearhead like this.
  27. AULIZ

AULIZ

Thanks !!!

Rat Rod increased to my showroom.

www.auliz.fi

tofords, chryslerfan55 and Stogy like this.
  28. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Translation please...I get the 'Thanks' part...the rest not so sure...could you explain 'Rat Rod: increased' @AULIZ

I like to think the support here which extends far beyond as there are many who silently apprieciate, has given you a reason to reconsider your hanging around sharing your adventures over your way and appreciating the offerings from the others here.

29. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Both of my mom's parents were born in Finland. I have told my 94 year old mother about your builds and your interest in the same hobby in which she claims I have wasted the majority of my life and income. Being Finnish you lend credence to my cause and an international sense of dignity to this site.

clem, HemiDeuce and Stogy like this.
  30. AULIZ

AULIZ

Good to hear that You have Finnish "SISU" in North-West US too! You can ask Your mother what FINNISH SISU means.

More pics increased.

Aulis

chryslerfan55 likes this.