Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling Nationwide, Show Time Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by racinman, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Rick just dropped off my '34 on Sunday after hauling it across the country. My only complaint is that we didn't have more time to swap stories. Great guy with reasonable rates...I'll definitely call him again when it's time to move a car!

lothiandon1940 and 51 mercules like this.
  2. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have a spot available going round-trip to the Grand National Roadster Show next month from Texas (Texas to Pomona CA)
    Contact me for info by email [email protected]
    upload_2016-12-13_14-32-4.png

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  3. shoebox50

shoebox50

Rick just hauled to cars for me he keeps great communication every step of the way . He is a great guy and is very good at what he does ! Thanks agin Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 and racinman like this.
  4. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have a spot available from the East Coast to California in one week and please contact me by email with your needs!

5. IMG_1285.JPG

Rick just dropped this off in Austin on Tuesday. Couldn't have gone any smoother.

lothiandon1940 and racinman like this.
  6. 17022183_10207812823951454_3971579912494623798_n.jpg

[​IMG]

The H.A.M.B. O'Dex

Rick called me early Friday morning with the news that he was back in town with my new acquisition,being that we both live in Anderson Rick even picked me up at home and took me to his garage to take possession of my Deuce.

Rick never fails to do a excellent job,does exactly what he says he will do and threats each and every customers car like it belongs to him! HRP

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  7. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Just saw Rick today as he came to pick-up a 37 Ford P/U for another Hamber. Always a pleasure to do business with

8. Barn Hunter

Barn Hunter

Got my 37 pickup safe and sound.....Thanks, Rick!

9. hotrodzmartin

hotrodzmartin

Rick delivered my new ride today - 1940 Chrysler Windsor. As always, everything went smooth. Below is a short video of the pick up and below that picture of delivery. Thank you Rick!!

Pick Up:

Delivery:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. Jim P

Jim P
    from Tyler, TX

I wanted to add to what everyone has stated. I recently made a deal on a swap with a man in California. Rick Powell was the transporter of the cars. He did a wonderful job. I would definately use him again.

11. Rick dropped my '62 Buick Special off today. Very nice guy, and gave me a large discount because he wasn't able to make the original delivery date. He always keeps close communication to ensure everyone is satisfied throughout the transport. [​IMG][​IMG]

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  12. Another sterling recommendation for Rick. I have him transport my 53 Chevy Coupe from Naples Florida to Statesboro Georgia a couple weeks ago. He was prompt, wonderfully professional, had exemplary equipment and got the job done exactly as we discussed. The best.

Seth

Attached Files:

13. Solospeedshop

Solospeedshop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rick is The Best! Picked up my 61 Fuelie in PA & delivered to Solo Speed Shop in So Cal in 4 Days!
    What a great deal! Tks Rick! Bill DSC06048.JPG DSC06051.JPG

14. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have available space on the way back east from the SEMA Show in November or if anyone needs something along the way [email protected] for a quote

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Jackson67 likes this.
  15. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

VOTE FOR RACINMAN!!!! Rick has hauled cars for me for a number of years and he makes it easy every time. He just picked up the Acme 32 from Keith Tardel at Rex Rods and brought it to our SoCal shop. It arrived in perfect shape.

If you need anything hauled I highly recommend using Rick Powell (Racinman here on the HAMB). Good People.

racinman, Crashman and GBhotrods like this.
  16. GBhotrods

GBhotrods

899il) kiiyj 7

Sent from my SM-G930T using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

racinman likes this.
  17. flatbrad

flatbrad

Rick just hauled a car for me from Norcal to the shippers in LA. I would have to say that it been a very smooth experience and I'm happy to recommend his service to others. Flatbrad

racinman likes this.
  18. Yellowdeuce

Yellowdeuce

Had Rick recommended to me by another HAMB hauler (Bill Squires) when Bill couldn't help me out. Had Rick haul my 56 Chevy gasser project from LA area to Iowa. His quote was reasonable and time line worked for the seller and me. Said he would deliver in 3 days and he did. Kept me informed where he was and even a couple of pictures during the loading process. Rick is a very nice man and a car-guy to be sure. Would highly recommend him. Thanks Rick!!

Bill's Auto Works and racinman like this.
  19. podunk3

podunk3

Rick has helped me out several times. Always on time and handles my cars like they were his own. With Rick hauling only 2-3 cars at a time -no double stacking- you don’t have to worry that your car is going to be unloaded and moved around numerous times before he gets to you. He has great communication- keeps you informed

racinman likes this.
  20. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

21. Ron Emerson

Ron Emerson

A little late but I had Mr. Powell ( aka Rick ) trans port a 1935 ford project car for me from Mt.Airy N.C. to Clearwater Florida, he had some hiccups along the way but kept me informed at all times. Awesome gentleman and so caring about what he is hauling. Always keeps in touch with you. I will use him any time. Thanks Rick. --------Ron Emerson

racinman and spiffy1937 like this.
  22. spiffy1937

spiffy1937
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

I was just looking through this thread and I can't believe I never made a comment after he hauled a '32 body for us from Nebraska to Florida. Super fast and caring service, great guy!

racinman likes this.
  23. speedway

speedway
    from wichita ks

Ricks has made two hauls for me in the last six months. Ricks treats your cars like they were his. Best for care and service. Highly recommended!!!

racinman likes this.
  24. coopsdaddy

coopsdaddy
    from oklahoma

Just got a delivery from rick,and i can say it was a pleasure doing business with him.Outstanding gentleman!

racinman likes this.
  25. sixbangr13

sixbangr13

racinman had his buddy Bill Barnette ship my car. I bought it Friday morning in Georgia. It was at my house in Texas, 675 miles, this morning at 10:30

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    racinman likes this.
  26. Crasten123

Crasten123
    from San Jose

IMG_0029.JPG Received my 34 from Rick last week. Class act. Transported from Texas to California in 3 days. Awesome service. Thank you Rick. See you at LARS!

racinman likes this.
  27. thermactor

thermactor
    from Central IL

We recently had Rick transport 4 cars from Louisiana to Illinois. His communication before, during, and after transport was great. He arrived early for pickup and treated our cars with the same care and respect that we have for them. Rick is a great guy and we will definitely use him for future transport needs.

racinman likes this.
  28. It was a pleasure crossin paths Mr. Rick. Thank you for transportin my cars - n - Harley to my (old)new home in SC. I hope we cross paths again real soon. Please if I can do anything for you (Do Not Hesitate) I want more stories can't get enough of them. Great communication, on time. . Safe hands with Showtime
    DSC00848.JPG

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    racinman likes this.
  29. neilmoore

neilmoore

Couldn't have been more pleased with Rick's service. He was easy to get a hold of and kept me informed during transport. He has my unqualified recommendation. Add my name to the long list of very satisfied customers
    Neil Moore (Rodsrus)

racinman likes this.
  30. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have a enclosed trailer Spot available to the FLORIDA area, and to Minnesota or the upper Midwest ... contact me if I can help. Email me
    [email protected]