Register now to get rid of these ads!

"The Suede" is home!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jersey Suede, Jul 30, 2006.

1. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

That is one complete package. It just screams "HOT ROD" !!! Thanks for sharing

2. Jersey Suede

Jersey Suede
    from Joisey

Glenn, So it's taken so long to reply, just haven't been on here for a few years. Sorry. The rear tires are Pro Tracs, available through Coker now. I don't know the actual numbers on the tire but I think they were 31" tall and a tread width of 14", section width of about 18". Rims were 16" early Fords cut down to 15" and widened to 14"!! Kinda crazy but we drove cross country a couple of times and never had any issues with them. Hope this helps.

kidcampbell71, Tim and AHotRod like this.
  3. ckolloff

ckolloff

Lance,
    Weird to call you Lance since you were my middle school art teacher in the 80's when you were finishing that car up. I was handful then- still am I guess -but you were always really patient and chill. Your artwork and that car got me into hot rods. You drew me a pen/ink/ watercolor of a radically chopped sedan delivery that we had professionally framed. I still remember you telling me about the quick change rear end and thinking that was just the coolest thing ever!

Crazy how well that car has stood the test of time. Built over thirty years ago and doesn't look dated in the least. Just goes to show you works of art are timeless.

I hope you get on here and see this,

Chris Kolloff

4. Jersey Suede

Jersey Suede
    from Joisey

Chris,
    Geez it's been a long time. And I definitely remember you!!! I don't recall you being a handful though. But I'm stoked that you're on here and would love to catch up. If you happen to read this, PLEASE drop me a line at my e-mail address:
    [email protected]

All the best and hope to hear from you.

Ron Funkhouser and kidcampbell71 like this.
  5. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

Hey Lance.
    Rita and Tony said you and Diane, dropped in a for a cuppa while back.
    Have a Merry xmas.

[​IMG]

1lucky1 and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  6. Jersey Suede

Jersey Suede
    from Joisey

Back at 'cha Geoff. Merry Christmas!!! All the best!

7. Sakke

Sakke
    from Finland

Please post more pics of Suede !!!! It is top ten rod forever !! I remember seeing it in old Street Rodder magazine and fell love at immedeately. How is it doing nowadays ?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  8. 52lomofo

52lomofo

chryslerfan55 likes this.