Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Shooting Rex Rods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Sep 12, 2018.

1. agshelby

agshelby

Great photos - I love that cabriolet and the unusual period accessories .

That 3rd photo is my flathead for my '41 truck. Just waiting for a break in this rain so that I can go pick it up.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

It's crazy nice too...

3. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

I was gonna ask who made those! Any chance they are an Alliance vendor?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Lepus

Lepus

Cool photos Ryan. I especially like the close up of the Federal Mogul head, the Whizzer, and the first shot of the truck. I collect old cameras, and want to start using film again.(Though I don't agree with Typo that digital has no feeling. It depends what the photographer does with it.)

5. Silva

Silva

Available from ARP...

Hot Rod Ron likes this.
  6. Chris's HAMB handle is @graceandco I don't Know if he is an alliance vendor or not. I do know that he will be at the upcoming Old North State Invitational in Kernersville NC on Sept 29th and probably have some for sale or you could arrange to pick some up you ordered. His truck was full of boxes to deliver to guys at TROG. You cant beat the quality and they are priced right. You can feel the pride in them when you look at them. Not something you see in stuff much any more.

7. Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  8. louisb

louisb

I have a set of Chris’ chrome air cleaners going on my flathead. Great product and great customer service.

—louis

9. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

So killer man. Love how everything feels so tangible with this film.

10. Ryan, please take lots of photos of the Federal Mogul headed engine. I have been in touch with I think Keith through Instagram on those heads. I have the exact same pair and have been slowly collecting parts to build that engine. I can't wait to see the reproduced water manifolds for these heads.

lothiandon1940 and Ryan like this.
  11. agshelby

agshelby

Yes, it is. The challenge is now on me to make the rest of the rebuild worthy of that engine.

12. flatford8

flatford8
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Lyman,ME.

I got a set of GRACE&CO air cleaners. Good looking, first rate quality..Nice guy to deal with!!!.... when I wrote him he said he was chaperoning a school field trip with his daughter and wouldn’t get to them for a couple days.... I said no hurry..... within a week they were at my house. He’s got me for a repeat customer...... Mark

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.