Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods South Jersey Hambers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steveodeluxe, Feb 14, 2018.

1. I apologize if this does not belong in this general forum, but I joined the NJ social group and the last post was in 2012 so I'm looking for some help.

Anyway, I'm looking for anyone in the Collingswood/Haddonfield/Cherry Hill general area that is into this old car B.S. like I am. I'm looking to start or join an ACTIVE club where everyone chips in to help each other out. I'm trying to avoid the clubs where people drive their modern cars to a place to TALK about what is in their garage.

Anyone out there?

-Steve

2. Lowbuckboz

Lowbuckboz

We are out there, far and few in South Jersey. Have you had any luck? I just came across this post.

3. I haven’t come across any yet. I’m looking for a group that can actually help each other out. I definitely wouldn’t mind getting my hands dirty on somebody else’s car and possibly learning a few things in the process. I meeting up with a guy in Haddonfield as soon as I have a free day, and he seems pretty involved, so that might be something.

4. John Tumolo

John Tumolo

I buy and sell cars and parts and there are a lot of "Lone Wolfs" out there building cars in South Jersey but stay that way to avoid the politics and BS of being in a club. Mantuajohn

5. I’m one of those lone wolf guys. lol. I wish there was a happy medium. I’m not in need of being in a club per se, just want to hang with like minded people and help with maintence. It’s getting boring alone.

6. pila38

pila38

I'm in Burlington County. I would like to meet some like minded people as well, just don't really have the time being a father of 3, the wife, small business owner and home to take care of. Kinda sucks, but I wouldn't trade my family for anything.