Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Ford Model A

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by gasservette68, Aug 18, 2018.

1. gasservette68

gasservette68

City: West Chester

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 23k
    Heres a broad stroke of my coupe and if youre interested reach out and lets talk. THIS IS NOT A SHOW CAR that said this is a very solid car.The car was painted when I bought it its not chopped or channeled its got a nice fabric roof I did have the interior done a couple months ago. Its got a fresh 350 350hp motor its got world heads crane cam roller rockers etc. The carbs are killer they were professionally redone 4 Holley 94s with stainless hardware and linkage on an old crossram intake and faux Olds valve covers I made the headers are 66 Chevy II fenderwells theyre vintage Hooker super comp. I rebuilt the 700r4 trans and new Lokar shifter complete new fuel system and brakes the brakes are drums early Ford on the front later on the rear new mast cyl and lines wheel cyls. The frame is boxed its kicked up in the back and runs a dropped axle up front. The wheels are powdercoated to look like brown primer and also new wide white Firestones and caps. Overall the car is great "driver" quality and near every part is new it drives like an old hotrod the I drive it all the time its got a few needs maybe but this is a 90 year old turn key car its runs and sounds great its super solid the bodys really good so its worth chopping or channeling if you want to we can discuss the car in detail email or call or text I need 23k for the car Ive probably spent 10k just since Xmas. Im only selling it as I cant sell my other stuff and ive gotta sell something so here we are if your looking for an early car this is a good one if your in the market you know what these cars cost and im on the east coast.
    [email protected]
    484-356-3585 Chris
    If youre looking for an early car this ones worth a look take a look at the pics and lets talk I like cash but would maybe look at trades or part trades maybe lets talk cars. Id love a tri5 car im into GM muscle maybe the right panhead and ??? lets talk.

Attached Files:

Gammz, Paint Guru, EVL401 and 3 others like this.
  2. gasservette68

gasservette68

3. gasservette68

gasservette68