Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by BIGREDTODD, Jul 2, 2018.

1. City: RIVERBANK

State: California
    Price: SOLD
    City: Riverbank
    State: California
    Price: $19,500 USD
    Free delivery to shipping port for overseas buyers!!

SOLD

Scroll down to see photobucket album, YouTube video, etc...

After sharing almost 24 years of my life learning how to hot rod with this truck, I have decided to offer it for sale. This project is what first brought me to the HAMB, and feel that I am at a place to let someone else can take this and enjoy it, or take it to another level.

This F-100 is a CA truck, and remains rust free save for professionally repaired items noted in the details below. It is a fast, reliable, turn-key hot rod pickup that is ready for the next show & shine. There are a few small details that I will continue to work on (and adjust the price point accordingly) until the right buyer comes along. I have included a sampling pf pictures (including some detailed specs) below. I am happy to photograph anything requested, just be patient. It's stored inside, and I work long hours. I will get an underhood shot. I don't know how I don't have one handy.

I will include free delivery to the port at Richmond for any overseas buyer, and can help coordinate world wide shipping using trusted carriers.

Clear CA title, current & continual registration & insurance in my name. If it leaves CA, I will be keeping the license plates. Email or PM with any questions. Realistic offers will be considered, but this is not a sale of necessity.

[email protected]

cover.jpg
    Front.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    driver.jpg
    passenger.jpg
    engine.jpg
    BUILD HIGHLIGHTS.jpg
    DRIVETRAIN DETAILS.jpg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  2. Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Rolleiflex likes this.