Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods transport from Sioux Falls to Washington DC area and back to California

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vonpahrkur, Aug 22, 2018.

1. vonpahrkur

vonpahrkur

Making a trip from California to Washington DC area and back to California in the next couple weeks or so. Would haul parts and or a car for a reasonable amount, will include a stop at Brookeville Roadster.

Have an empty trailer at this point from Sioux falls South Dakota to Maryland and empty trailer all the way back to California. will need to know pretty quick though as i need to finalize my plans.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. vonpahrkur

vonpahrkur

I have pickup truck bed space from Bakersfield CA to Maryland area and have open trailer from Sioux Falls South Dakota to Maryland and from Maryland back to California. Will transport vehicle and parts for reasonable price. Leaving this week so need to know soon.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  3. Binkman

Binkman

I have the rear half of a '34 ford in Ohio that needs to come to Sonoma,Calif.
    It looks like you are all full now.
    -Dennis

4. vonpahrkur

vonpahrkur

have pickup truck bed space from Bakersfield CA to Massachusetts area and can haul a car from Sioux falls area to Massachusetts area. have space for probably a model a body or something from Massachusetts back to California and maybe some other parts as well. Will transport vehicle and partsfor reasonable price. Leaving this week so need to know soon.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018

5. topher5150

topher5150

that sounds like a horrifying drive......have fun