Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

GARAGE FIND 1928 MODEL A FORD ROADSTER - $SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by fcarnut, Aug 23, 2018.

1. fcarnut

fcarnut

City: Claremont

State: California
    Price: 13,500
    I'm listing this for a friend. This Roadster has an all steel body and fender's. The car runs and drive's. The motor is a later diamond block. It has 1935 Ford 16 in. wheels. The paint has some nicks and scratches. Lot's of patina. It still has the mechanical brakes and 4 banger motor unmodified. The front wish bones have been split. The top is old with the outer cover starting to come off and will need to be replaced. It has a clear California tile and current registration. I'm asking $13,500 OBO. No trades, checks, money order's or other BS. I will take a non refundable deposit through PayPal to hold it but that's all. Please do not waste your time and mine with low ball offer's. More pictures available on request.
    If you are interested you can call him direct at (909) six 2 six - one 0 three 0. NO TEXT! You can send me a private message and I will forward it to him but that may take some time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    BrandonB and ROCKER77 like this.
  2. fcarnut

fcarnut

Still available! Check it out!! Reasonable offer?

3. fcarnut

fcarnut

Still available. Still time to go cruising before winter rolls in!

4. fcarnut

fcarnut

Sale Pending!