Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2018 H.A.M.B. Drags Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jim Marlett, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

I now have all of my H.A.M.B. Drags pictures on line. As usual, I only threw out the worst of the worst. There are still some in the mix that I probably should have thrown out, but figured someone might enjoy seeing them. Here's the link:
    https://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/f733630988

2. Took a quick look and they look great, now to sit down and go through them one at a time, thanks.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Wow - ya done real good - Thanks

4. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

All beautiful photos. Wish I could attend one of these events. I even had a 63 Biscayne 4 door, same color as the 63 Bel Air, and in about the same condition. Wound up being a cancelled project; I still have the radio block off plate. I always try to keep "something" from one on my projects;. Thank`s for posting ALL those photos!!! I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for capturing so much of the offered magnificent at this stellar rumblefest @Jim Marlett...Hambtastic!!!

6. Thanks Jim!

7. buffaloracer

buffaloracer
    from kansas

Great job as always.
    Thanks.