Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back from Daytona Beach FL

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tjmac, Aug 5, 2018.

1. tjmac

tjmac

Hello again! I joined several years ago but unfortunately life’s been busy. Some of you may know my father, Glenn McGlone, who was a long time member of The Ford Barn, a Ford guy all his life & an avid collector of early Ford parts & cars. He was well known in Daytona as the flathead guy. Sadly he passed away in February. With much regret, we are unable to keep his entire collection of parts & this is one of the best sites to help us reach out to people that may need/want parts for their own projects. Thanks for keeping this site up & running!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glenn was a helluva guy to talk to on the phone. I bought old ford parts from him and was never dissapointed. We hadn't talked for a while so this news was a surprise. I will be in touch Terry.

-Don

tjmac likes this.
  3. tjmac

tjmac

4. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Welcome Terry . I just want to let people know you are not a scammer. Her father my x father in law has a treasure trove of old ford parts that she and her family have to move on to new homes. I know some of you check out the post of people selling stuff to see if they look like scammers. I can asure you she is straight up and on the level.
    Gregg

tjmac likes this.

5. tjmac

tjmac