Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rock 'N Race #2....'18

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by boogeracng, Aug 27, 2018.

1. boogeracng

boogeracng
    from Eureka,MO

BIG thanks to ALL who were part of R'nR '18 this past weekend @ Dragway 42. Don Moyer
    at the top of the list for starters, followed up with Wayne Stine and his ever lovin' Pam. What a
    treat the weekend was......PERFECT track, limited amounts of garbage and bullsh&t for the
    program in general. The weather was great early on, but Mother Nature is gonna have her way, like it or not. Late into the day on Sunday, but "oh well."
    The track owner(s) deserve a BIG thanks for the improvement to the track......SMOOTH
    as glass and the bite was phenomenal. Track personnel were on their game.....NEVER a shrug or "I don't know"......always a smile, always a solution or an answer.
    For '19 (if it happens).....how about some hard stand/PERMANENT rest rooms. For us "macho men/racers" porta potties ("plastic outhouses") are doable......but significant others
    are not so agreeable.
    Overall I would give the event a B+ to an A-..........
    I'm NOT privy to the $$$ and the ###. Looked good to me overall.
    Put it on your list for '19 if Don and the track chooses to do it again.

2. wvenfield

wvenfield

Seemed to me that turn out was pretty good. (though I have no idea how one actually judges that). I went last year and this year and I already have it down for next year so there better be another. LOL

DSC_4061.jpg DSC_4068.jpg DSC_4070.jpg DSC_4071.jpg DSC_4072.jpg DSC_4123-1.jpg

catdad49 likes this.