Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The New Tag Toppers are in,The New Tag Toppers are in!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Aug 24, 2018.

1. In my Best Steve Martin (The Jerk) voice!

I just saw were Ryan has the tag toppers back in stock in the store, they generally sell out fast so get yours while they last. HRP

upload_2018-8-24_17-32-9.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_17-33-11.jpeg

To Quote Ryan- We've made a few of these in the past and have never really kept them in stock. Consequently, they've been fetching over $100 quite regularly on eBay and that sort of bummed me out. If a fella wants a H.A.M.B. tag topper, he should be able to have one without dropping stupid money. So, I've made a few hundred more. Enjoy.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. Some things you just don't sell! Like Saint Christopher metals. Also HAMB Tags!

4. What if it was filled with a jewel-like candy color of your choice? Or custom color matched to something you hold dear? Would you trade a St. Christopher medal for that?

5. catdad49

catdad49

I saw an add where they were asking $100. Really?! I was tempted for a second, but where would I get another? Oh, wait I Have one..................

3W JOHN likes this.
  6. They look so good when painted in the color of your choice. HRP

[​IMG]

mgtstumpy, catdad49, 3W JOHN and 2 others like this.
  7. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

The saint Christopher medal can only be given to someone you want to travel safely. It's kinda like the car version of a gremlin bell.

mgtstumpy, 3W JOHN and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  8. Sporty45

Sporty45

I'm in :D Been wanting to get one! :cool:

3W JOHN and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  9. not that one guy

not that one guy
    from So NV

10. Stu D Baker, 3W JOHN and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  11. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Got mine ordered, now all I have to do is think up a smart assed answer when some one ask me what HAMB stands for. I get that all the time when I wear my HAMB tee shirt, they never believe the truth. I told one woman who ask that it stood for Hokey Assed Message Board and she got all over my case for being a wise guy. I told her she was right, it was really HATE A MOUTHY BITCH:eek::D I felt bad after that, but I got over it pretty fast;)

12. I like to answer the inquisitive types with a straight face and tell them it is a symbol of a secret fraternity with over a million members and it gets bigger everyday. :D HRP

CudaChick1968 and 3W JOHN like this.
  13. alwaysamopar

alwaysamopar

Ok I must be idiot.. where is this "store" that I can order one from??

Sent from my SM-G900V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

28 Ford PU and 3W JOHN like this.
  14. Look at the Red banner across the top of the page. HRP

3W JOHN likes this.
  15. alwaysamopar

alwaysamopar

Thanks man! Didn't realize I had to go to the Jalopy Journal. I'm on a phone app . Got some ordered..

Sent from my SM-G900V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

16. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

17. GTS225

GTS225

Yep....that's great. And they'll probably be all sold out before I can get a mailing address for Ryan, in order to send him a USPS money order.

Roger

18. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Now I need to go count my stash and see if I have one for each HAMB friendly ride. It looks like Ryan intends to keep them in stock and put a slow down on the jacked up prices too.

19. catdad49

catdad49

Hey Stu, where did you get the 'ruptured duck' tag? I have a lapel pin that was my Dad's.

Stu D Baker and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  20. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

21. Don't forget to use the discount code if you are an Alliance member.

lothiandon1940 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  22. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

I had a good customer who owned a foundry in Chicago, which had been in his family for years. He found it in an old desk they were scrapping out and thought I might like it in my curio cabinet in my office. I kept it in the curio cabinet for years and about 10 years ago, decided to put it on the 37 Ford. Not many people even know what it is.

23. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

I just ordered one,thanks.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  24. GTS225

GTS225

*****************************************************************************************

Sent a request to Jalopy Journal support, and here's the response I got back today.
    "Sorry man… I don’t really have a way to accept money otherwise."
    For a traditionally oriented website, it seem someone has forgotten something.
    This is a big disappointment to me, but that's all I'll say about it. Have no intent to bend this thread.

Roger

302GMC and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  25. I ordered mine. No discount requested. I figured Ryan could put the money to other good H.A.M.B. uses.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

26. You can purchase it what a credit card. HRP

27. GTS225

GTS225

***************************************************************************************

You're right, I can. But I'm one of those guys that will not send financial account numbers through an internet connection. There's too many good hackers out there just waiting for that kind of info. I don't trust the anonymity of this tool of "progress".

Roger

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.