Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods frog follies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29moonshine, Aug 19, 2018.

1. tim troutman

tim troutman

getting packed leaving in the morning

2. 36DodgeRam

36DodgeRam

Best show all year! We'll be leaving first thing in the morning in my '36 pickup.

Sent from my SM-T350 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

1B7B89DA-58C8-411F-939D-4C8943E22278.jpeg Caught up with moonshine at registration

MO_JUNK likes this.
  4. johnold1938

johnold1938
    from indiana

BEST EVENT EVER PUT TOGETHER FOR A GREAT CHARITY. money greedy nsra could never compare to this show. LONG LIVE frog follies!!!!!

5. I missed catching up with a LOT of folks, but that could have been due to my showing up late Friday in the rain, and not walking the entire event on Saturday. We took off Saturday evening and headed back to the St Louis area, and on back to Springfield today.

6. 29moonshine

29moonshine

glad to meet you. i had a blast i will go back next year

i.rant likes this.
  7. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Next year I plan to place signage for the HAMB "Meet and Greet" in front of the registration building. I will re-purpose a wire political sign and place it in the flower bed. That should be a decent location to congregate. Sam

8. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Good idea Sam, but put it on the shady side......:rolleyes:

9. Fat47

Fat47
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm always surprised by the low number of HAMB members that show up at the 1:00 P.M. Sat. meet and greet. Sam (Mo_Junk) and I have held it for the past 4-5 years, announcing it on this web-site, trying signs at the event, and this year having the public address system announce it. Besides the 6-8 members we travel with, generally only 2-4 others show up. It would really be great to actually meet some of members in person. Maybe next year.

i.rant likes this.
  10. What! No pictures by anybody? Please...…...

11. I always forget the meet and greet, but I always swing by and say "hey" to the group up there. I dunno if you were there when I stopped by to ask who made Gary mad, because he was just hanging out in his coupe with the windows up, while everyone else was hanging out under the ex-up.