Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects All original 36' Ford Tudor for references

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jekeys1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. jekeys1

jekeys1
    from Lyons, NY

I want to let people know about this car, before I start restoring it for a customer. It's a 36' Tudor sedan, ALL ORIGINAL, and we have it running now too. If anyone would like to take references from the car, they are more than welcome to come check it out. The owner's father bought the car brand new, it was a daily driver in upstate NY for 15 years, then stored away in a barn. It actually has lived at the same address all of it's life. Not sure if some clubs would want information off of it. If it was mine, it wouldn't get restored. But it's the owner's car, and he wants to restore it.

Jeff Keysor
    Keysor Automobile Works
    5893 State Route 20, Bouckville, NY 13310
    315-893-7483
    DSCN1643.JPG DSCN1647.JPG DSCN1651.JPG DSCN1656.JPG DSCN1660.JPG DSCN1663.JPG DSCN1667.JPG DSCN1630.JPG DSCN1681.JPG

catdad49 likes this.
  2. That engine isn't original nor the voltage regulator. Neat car.....

3. jekeys1

jekeys1
    from Lyons, NY

What's the engine out of? This car is pretty new for my shop, so will have a bunch of learning with it. I I'm used to brass era cars.

4. chinarus

chinarus
    from Georgia

Folks on the FordBarn would probably be interested and a better "original" resource as you proceed.
    Lots of original and restoration knowledge on that site.
    It is segregated by groups for T's, A's, Early V8, and Late V-8.

If it were mine I would freshen the mechanicals and interior but retain as much of the originality as possible.
    It would probably be worth much more than restored and appeal to a wider audience.