Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro with 1966 Buick Wildcat

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Duly, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Duly

Duly

Been a lurker for a while, there is a lot of good info on this board and unlike other boards there seems to be a certain level of respect on this board. This is what I have, a 1966 Buick Wildcat Custom my grandmother bought new. 401 Nailhead, automatic, and very original unmolested.

Buick.jpg

31hotrodguy and LAROKE like this.
  2. I can see you photo of your Buick..but fail to see your Introduction..!!!

3. Duly

Duly

I see a full paragraph above the pic.

4. Casey Riley

Casey Riley
    from Minnesota

5. Nothing in that paragraph that resembles an introduction...Need a dictionary?

6. Duly

Duly

If you want a proper introduction a dictionary may not help much, but a textbook on grammar would be a good start. Lets try again:

Hello my name is Roger and I live in Reno, Nevada. I like long ladies and old walks on the beach, blueberry pancakes that aren't too salty and hot apple cider. I have a couple old cars some run, some don't. Been into old cars for a while and hope to learn something useful here. Thanks for the help and good luck.

XOXO,
    Roger

Hudson31, 31hotrodguy, Slopok and 4 others like this.
  7. williebill

williebill

Stick around, Duly, you'll fit right in. Nice Wildcat, I had a 66 like yours years ago, should have kept it.

8. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Well played Duly. Welcome

9. Duly

Duly

Thanks guys. I figured I would either be accepted or kicked out for being such a smart a$$.

31hotrodguy and Max Gearhead like this.
  10. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Naw he is know to be the old man bitching about kids on his lawn. Ignore him.

11. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Welcome Roger, I spent a little time and a lot of money in Reno one day. I figure any one with a 66 Wildcat can't be all bad;) Now we are waiting for a picture of that long lady with the Wildcat after you get done with that old walk on the beach course:D

12. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Welcome Roger, I had a 65 wildcat that was a mild custom. I'll see if I can find a picture. Anyways, Nice to see another wildcat!

Sent from my SM-G550T using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

13. ricko1966

ricko1966

Nice car.Good luck. I guess 66 Buicks and 1966 pickup trucks and such are all good but for some reason 1966 gasser style Chevelle projects are a big deal. Good luck to you

14. Casey Riley

Casey Riley
    from Minnesota

Last time I heard HAMB was pre '65... did I miss the memo?

15. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Someone can jump in and correct me but I thought that if the 66 body style is the same as the 65 then it is allowed. Example being like how an ot 65 and 66 mustang are virtually the same car. ???

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app