Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stranded Rawlings Wy. Need Holley in line pump

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by barnsearcher, Aug 12, 2018.

1. barnsearcher

barnsearcher
    from Ohio

Fuel pump acting up. Hoping someone can help me locate a Holley inline fuel pump. Have a 12-930. In Rawlings Wyoming now. Heading to Wendover tonight. Thanks!!! 419-969-4068

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I moved this to the main board where more people will see it, good luck

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

I am assuming you checked with O'Reilly's there, I checked Auto Zone and Advance in Rock Springs and no luck there. You may find it easier to limp along at night, when temps are cooler, that has helped me in the past, with the same sort of problem.

4. Daddy_O

Daddy_O

As s55mercury66 stated, same chain auto parts stores in Rock Springs and Evanston.
    NAPA stores in both not open until tomorrow. Good luck!

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There are some 100 mile + stretches with nothing along there too. Not good place to break down.
    My Ot truck with a 454 and mechanical pump vapor locked so bad towing my boat on Thursday that it had to be towed home. This gas we have now doesn't handle the heat well at all. Damned truck fired up on Friday morning an I drove it 70 miles yesterday with no changes except a bit cooler weather.

6. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

Good luck man. I have been stranded in Rawlings although it was from a Blizzard.