Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Any heard of Cannon Speed Parts?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by primed55, Aug 11, 2018.

1. primed55

primed55

Dissecting a Model A I picked up. Built in the early 60’s and sitting since 1966. Had the early 60s Chevy truck master with hydronic clutch. I had assumed they Fabbed up the pedal assembly from the same truck but when I got under the dash I found a very nice unit with a “Cannon” sticker? Never heard of em and couldn’t find anything about them online? Anyone heard of them or know of a time frame they existed? [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. chris' 38

chris' 38

Frank cannon maybe

3. razoo lew

razoo lew
    from Calgary

Don’t have a clue but that is a great looking car.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. squirrel

squirrel

there's a Cannon intake manifold on the volvo parked in my garage...they made a lot of that stuff. But I don't know if it's the same company. That one is from the 1990s. I did find a pic of a box with a different manifold, no idea how old the box is.

cannon.jpg

primed55 likes this.

5. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Cannon Industries was the go to company for import performance equipment. They did some work for the Datsun racing team as well as other manufacturers participating in SCCA events in the late sixties and early seventies. I think Jim Fouch was the owner.

primed55 likes this.