Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. We just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves. I'm not good at this shit so go easy on me. We are from Windsor, Ca and we both enjoy classic cars, trucks, vintage speed parts, vintage parts, and furniture's. My name is Louie and I do upholstery here in our home town of Windsor,Ca. I've been doing upholstery, at a very very young age, along side with my pops and brother which I didn't realize until I was in my teens that I've been working for free this whole time! Hahaha Thanks dad! I do all types of upholstery but love doing 50's and 60's style interiors when I'm given the opportunity. My wife's name is Kat and although her job doesn't involve working on cars, she still enjoys working on them on her spare time. We will both be posting on this site and will be asking many many questions and hopefully sell some parts too. But there will be a lot of questions! A lot! I stepped out of the car scene in 2008 when my son was born, I had to raise him by myself until 2 years ago when I met my wife and married her soon after. You can't blame me, shes into cars and is not afraid to get her hands dirty plus shes a great mother, What more can you ask hahaha! But I'm a little rusty now that I'm getting back into building shit. If there's any advice you guys can give us we would really appreciate it! As far as that, there's not much to say. We own 3 1954 chevys ( 2 door true bel air, 4 door 210, 2 door 150 thats been chopped and air bagged), a 1953 chevy handyman wagon, 1948 5 window chevy, 52 4 door styleline deluxe, 1973 buick riviera, and many others! So yeah thats about it. Like I said I really suck at this shit so... Thanks!

2. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Welcome Louie's dick, I mean private parts

Louie's private parts likes this.
  3. Bahahaha! I think I found my new home!

4. Here a few of our rides. Its not that we enjoy the patina look, we are just broke as hell hahaha

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940 and Max Gearhead like this.
  5. Welcome, Louie. Great looking dog in your avatar photo.

6. Intake that i had on my chop top but realized that it was a
    thanks! Hes a great shop dog! And yes this happens to him every time he sits. But hey its a grest conversation starter

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

So you guys sit around and talk about a dog's dick?

Louie's private parts likes this.
  8. Pretty much, i mean if you walk up to louie (dog) whats the first thing that you see lol you stand there and think wtf?! Why is it out?! Why is he looking at me that way?! And then it goes from there.

catdad49 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. catdad49

catdad49

Welcome Louie ( I think?)! That's not patina, that's 'California Rust'. Welcome aboard, it's a plus that you have a sense of humor.

10. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Welcome you two!!
    Glad to have you on board. You’ll fit right in. Nice cars!!