Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1927 Model T Roadster on '32 frame

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Groovybaby6, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Groovybaby6

Groovybaby6
    from Denver

City: Denver

State: Colorado
    Price: 19,500
    SOLD! Clean Colorado title in my name, titled as a 1932 Ford roadster.
    All Henry steel except Howell's decklid.
    Real '32 rails, Model A front crossmember, original K member, tube rear crossmember.
    Frame has been modified to fit the T body. The front crossmember has been moved forward, K member moved back and the rails from the K member back have been widened to conform to the T. rear part of frame has been boxed.
    Mor drop front axle, chromed backing plates and rear radius rods. New '40 Ford brakes and rebuilt wheel cylinders. Dual res master. Smithy's mufflers.
    Older rebuilt flathead, Merc crank, 3/4 cam, original Edelbrock block letter heads, Weiand triple carb manifold, only 2 carbs hooked up right now. Chromed 4 blade fan. '39 Ford transmission, closed driveline, rebuilt '40 Ford rear end and spring. 3.78 rear end gears. '34 Ford pedals. Chromed shifter.
    16" steel rims all around with brand new Firestone Deluxe Champion tires, 16 x 5.00 in front and 16 x 7.00 rears. Rebuilt '40 Ford steering box. New Walker radiator.
    SW and AC gauges. All working. 12v electrical with cloth wrapped wiring.
    This is a turn key period correct hot rod. Drive and enjoy or change to your liking. Still room for improvement and changes. This car is really fast! The flathead is high compression, I got readings of 130 to 150 when I did a compression test. Tranny shifts perfectly. Lots of chrome!
    PM me with questions or if you want my phone number.
    Car is sold as is, no warranty. No trades, NO I don't need help selling it.
    Thanks,
    Ed Gallagher Denver Deton8tors CC

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  2. Groovybaby6

Groovybaby6
    from Denver

Bttt