Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

misc early Olds Rocket stuff , J2 371, 394 parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by F&J, Jul 18, 2018.

1. F&J

F&J

City: Mansfield

State: Connecticut
    Price: 100 to 450
    Everything here in the entire Ad is Sold and Gone---Two J2 intakes with original genuine tri-power carbs. One is 57 with original vac secondaries, the other is 58 with modified linkage to eliminate the vac pieces. $450 each, pick up here only, as I cannot safely ship these heavy ass things :) (..and No, I never had the stock oil bath aircleaners)both are SOLD

I also have a few vac cans, some metal fuel line and linkage pieces to fit J2s...ask, and I will look. EDIT, these extra J2 small pieces are "sold".

----394 Dual exhaust optional manifold & block-off plate . I believe this was from 1963-1964. GM used one special manifold on the driver side seen here, and then used the 3 bolt block-off plate on the front of the stock single exhaust passenger side manifold. Both of these 2 underlined parts are here. This manifold was taken off in the 60s, so it is not all pitted to heck like most exhaust manifolds from a junkyard are. $150 plus shipping. I need your zip code to estimate that cost.SOLD

----SOLD & gone>>>394 standard shift flywheel.<<< Sold Might have been unused as this estate had lots of former NOS stuff. The disc surface has light rust but no signs of a wear pattern, so it either was never used, or resurfaced decades ago, then it sat in a building. $200 plus shippingSold...I need your zipcode to estimate. Note, I don't have a 394 parts book, so I have no idea if all 394s used this flywheel or not.

---1954 Olds rear end with very hard to find 3:08 ratio. Width is 59.5" flange to flange. I run this same rear in my fullfender 32 by using 56 Olds wheels that have maximum backspace to fit under the fenders. (The drums are not included, I used those on my car.) $100 picked up here only, I cannot crate or ship.

DSCN1057.JPG DSCN1067.JPG DSCN1068.JPG DSCN1058.JPG

two spare 2G small base Tri-power carbs. These are the "no idle screws". correct for tri-power "outboard" secondary carbs. EDIT , these following two spare carbs are sold.

The one below is for Olds and the 58-only Chevy 348 that use "front inlet" fuel fitting. $75 plus shipping...selling as a core to be rebuilt. DSCN1072.JPG DSCN1071.JPG SOLD

The other is a "side inlet' used on 59-61 Chevy 348. You could switch the top if you find a donor single 2 barrel from mid 1950s Olds, or just use as is. $75 plus shipping, selling as a core to be rebuilt. DSCN1073.JPG DSCN1074.JPG SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. F&J

F&J

just lowered prices on what is still available.

The 3.08 rear axle is $100 picked up here.
    The J2 tri-power intakes with correct carbs are $450 each picked up here.
    The 394 dual exhaust parts are $150 plus shipping.

Also, but not pictured above is an Olds Rocket motor-to-early Ford transmission adapter plate. $50 plus shipping. Edit...this adapter is sold/pending sale to NJ.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019