Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to find members sorted by state?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by NVRRDUNN, Jan 1, 2018.

1. I need to find members located by state. I dont know there names or there HAMB ID's. Is there a search function for that? Walk me through it, please, if there is. Thanks.

2. The only advise I can offer is click on [​IMG]in the upper left hand corner and then click on SOCIAL GROUPS and then select the Geographical social groups state you are looking for and go from there. HRP

lothiandon1940 and NVRRDUNN like this.
  3. atch

atch

I've got a list in MsWord of Missouri hambers. I've created and updated this list just by adding to it any time I see a post and notice that the poster has a Missouri location listed. I've been doing this for about 12 - 14 years and started posting the list in this thread in '07.

That's the only way I know of to make/keep a list.

(yes; I know; old thread but I found it when searching for something else)

4. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Actually it's easy - just click on the [​IMG]flag, then members search.

In the menu location box, just type in your state and it will list all the members in your state.

5. Geez, thanks, Cob.......all these years and I never knew this feature existed. That crafty Ryan sure thinks of everything..................................Don.:)

wraymen likes this.
  6. Same holds true for the members that are "really out there", just put in planet instead of state. Let the Uranus jokes begin.:)

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. atch

atch

WOW!!!

I didn't know this either. And their last activity date is shown also. It's amazing how many have left the fold, so to speak. But you can find "current" members easily.

I think I'll revise my list to only include folks who have been on within the last year or so.

8. We live and we learn,thanks cob. HRP

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    pprather and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. catdad49

catdad49

Lots of features, so little time! Kinda like my wife's New (to us) car. Thanks Cob.

10. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Dang...Learn somethin new every day!