Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Does anyone know who this delivery belongs to?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kelly Burns, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

It was at LARS this weekend for sale, I’m hoping to get contact information for the owner.

IMG_6574.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Nope, but love it since I have a 35 Chebby. All I know is that it's a 34/5 Master.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. 39ChevyBob

39ChevyBob

Checked it out as well yesterday. All there, and pretty nice. Didn't get any contact info, sorry.

4. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

I'd like try and get ahold the owner before it's sold.

5. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

6. mcsfabrication

mcsfabrication
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have an original steel '35 Std. Chevy sedan delivery that if you're looking for dimensions or details, I can get you any information you might need.
    Mine is for sale, but I'm not trying to turn your thread into my sale site. If you need any info, don't hesitate.

7. jnaki

jnaki

Hey MC,
    In adding information to the LARS sedan delivery thread, posting photos here on the HAMB is sometimes difficult, unless you are on a home laptop or computer. Adding your photos would be a comparison with the one that was for sale. Sometimes we add up all that is presented and then, decide to go another direction.

Posting: I have tried other smaller devices and it is frustrating. So I only post with a better viewing, all purpose laptop, or powerful home computer, on a screen that is larger than most phones and tablets. (17 laptop and 32 home computer.) I wanted a wall mount 40" at home, but it was nixed by my wife. I also wanted a 20" tablet with drawing capabilities, but it was too expensive...now, ancient history.

But, the process is still the same. Save all photos as a Jpeg in your files. Then open them up, copy and paste to a Word Document to see what size you want or can post without going over to the blurry side. (Also to see how the photo fits into your written story/post) Once this is done, then practice posting on a HAMB "reply tab" just to see what it looks like on a thread. You can always delete it as an error.

If it is too large, delete and resize on your end, again. Repeat the process until you get the size that fits the story or posting. Photos done well are always nice when they compliment the story you are writing. The description of your Chevy Sedan Delivery is nice, but certainly, photos will do it much better. Then your post looks better, too.

Jnaki
    Trial and error, like early hot rod building, takes time and patience. We love reading sedan delivery threads and posts...Remember, no one is in a hurry to post a million photos in a thread, just to get photos out there. Several quality photos plus a good description makes it worth while. Check out 296Ardun or Rooman for samples of great posts. Great information and photos... A few quality photos are much better than a zillion blurry ones. IMHO.

8. oj

oj

Sure that isn't a '37?

9. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

No way Jose. That is not a 37.