Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Hotrodded Centerdoor-T pics wanted

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Norrland, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Hi,

Was just offered a body of one of my most wanted cars. Its a 1920-23 Centerdoorbodys. Have wanted to Hotrod one since the last 20 years or so. So show some pictures of T-Centerdoor hotrods please. Everything is of Interest. With or without fenders. Big engines and small engines. Choppad or not. 40-50-60-70's style.

Pictures please

2. 20180621_155827.jpg HAMB archives ...... so there is that.

mgtstumpy likes this.
  3. hotcargo

hotcargo

I wont put the pics up for fears of the Hamb police , type into Mrs Google ........Noel Inmans '22 Centre door T ..........Australian built , fully street driven , 10 sec , Jag rear , wheelstander

cheers Steve in Oz

4. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

@Als27T our HAMB brother from the UK has one.

5. Blake 27

Blake 27

6. Noel is KING!

Fast Forward to 05:00 min to see the 'show off' pass..

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Norrland likes this.
  7. Love that Centerdoor

8. So in love with this C-door. Is there any info somewhere of chassie etc and pictures insider out and everywhere??

9. hotcargo

hotcargo

Norrland , that '22 is built on a Model A chassis , the body is the cruncher....its one of only a few of Dick Williams Polyform Ind fibreglass units built a very long time ago ...........

there is also a u tube clip where the car is almost 90 degrees vertical on the launch .......keep searchin' mate

cheers Steve in Oz

10. Thanx Steve

11. No more pics from way back when or now?

12. metalman

metalman

My brother has a center door body. Wouldn't be for the faint of heart to build unless you are good at wood work! He's had it for probably close to 40 years, he's never going to do anything with it. Wouldn't be surprised if the right offer came along....

13. IMG_2688.JPG IMG_2692.JPG IMG_2687.JPG Best of luck with your CDT build, had mine since 1978, rebuilt it three times,
    Just love tall "Ts"

This is the YouTube video

mgtstumpy likes this.
  14. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

15. Tall T's is so coolish there is no really words for it. Looks cool your car. No pics from the early years as a Hotrod?