Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Caravan to Billetproof NorthWest 2018

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choptop, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Choptop

Choptop

[​IMG]

Someone asked, "Is there a Caravan to Billetproof Northwest on June 23, 2018 at the Southwest Washington Fairgrounds in Chehalis, WA?" I said, "There is NOW!"

Lets do one from the Seattle area and one from Portland.

Drive with some friends. Make new ones. Have some support in case your heap breaks down. Help out when someone else's heap breaks down. Shock the squares in modern cars with a line of hot rods and customs rolling to the show. Hip them to the hot rod jive.

Use the posts below and check out the discussion on Facebook to coordinate.

Special Ed and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I may have to do an early Saturday morning blast over White pass in the OT road burner. I've missed out on going the past few years.

3. Going to miss Billetproof this year(working ), 36 Coupe isn't back from interior yet... I will cruise down in my OT truck for cruise night if that is still happening after the show.. (that's fun to watch !) @Choptop cruise night still ?

4. Choptop

Choptop

Yep, cruise night is still on. One of the best in the country.

5. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My 34 isn't ready to roll yet, sold my nova. I was thinking about rolling up in the 68 442 vert if you guys don't mind a "modern" car tagging along.