Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Superior Radiator?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by von birch, Jun 4, 2018.

1. von birch

von birch

bought two aluminum chopped 32 radiators from Superior Radiator out of Michigan. Seems like a quality product, but their mounting tabs are different than stock ford. Because if this, I had to return one and may be able to work with the other one...

Thing is, I called and asked the best way to return, they told me to box it up and they credit the card I used to buy- pretty simple right? So I sent the radiator back, waited two weeks, never got any refund. Called them up and he says there’s a 25% restocking fee. I’ve called them 10-15 times so far in the last month, with promises that my refund ‘should come through any day now’ bu nothing, now they don’t even pick up.

Anyone have any idea how to get ahold of them?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Sounds like they put your phone number on call block. Try calling them with a different phone.

3. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Did you know if you re-arrange some of the letters of SUPERIOR RADIATOR you can spell STUPID ERROR? Not an opinion, just an observation.
    Stay on them, use someone else's cell phone in case you are blocked. Let us know how it turns out.

4. 2935ford

2935ford

Hmmmm, I have ordered and used their rads multiple times in various rods.
    I did have to send one back but it was corrected w/o issue.

You should have been made aware of any restocking fees.

5. von birch

von birch

Restock fee was 25%, $100 give or take, but no response or refund of the remaining $300!

6. gene-koning

gene-koning

How long has it been since it was sent back? Can you get your credit card company involved? Gene

Frankie47 likes this.
  7. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

They are a small company. Often when you call, you get the owner. My experience with them has been slow at times (few if any employees) Guess I’d borrow a friends phone & try again.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

8. wuga

wuga
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have bought three rads from them. Always spot on. Their shop is cramped and noisy, they do mainly heavy rig stuff so they can't always hear the phone. If the phone goes to message, leave them an articulated but civil message asking them to call you back. Give them a couple of days to respond. They make a great product and are generally liked by their clientele.

Warren