Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Just a pic of my 41pu - Photobucket test.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mart, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Mart

Mart

Sooo. I heard PB have relaxed their rules. As a test here is a pic of my 41 hosted on PB. If this works I have a bunch of pics to share and some text I can tidy up into a build thread of sorts - more a build diary.

Mart.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    catdad49 and PONTNAK123 like this.
  2. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

The cake is a lie.

I would not trust PB as far as I could throw them.:rolleyes:

3. manyolcars

manyolcars

I came here to say that. Flickr has always worked well

4. alchemy

alchemy

Not showing for me.

5. I see your pic.

So will all the old pics with broken links in threads magically reappear?

6. Mart

Mart

I'm kinda with you, guys. Like you say, once bitten twice shy. I post on 3 forums. Here, the Barn and a local UK forum. When I used to do a build thread I'd write it here, cut and paste to the Barn, and cut and paste again to the UK forum. 3 posts for the price of one. To do that now is just too much effort, posting the images to each site, each with it's own idiosyncrasies.(sp).

On my 33 3w thread (in my signature) I revived a lot of the pics using the original ~original workaround. Yesterday I edited it and where a photo wasn't showing, I removed the ~original and lo and behold the pics showed again.

So I don't know if they have magically reappeared in older threads, but do appear now if freshly linked.

I'll let this sit for a while, but while I'm pleased I can post the pic, I don't want to invest what does add up to many hours of time to create a build thread.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Oh, and the truck is up and running and on the road, looking much like the pic.

Mart.