Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage York,Pa. N.S.R.A. roll call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, May 27, 2018.

1. Who's going, show us what you are driving? Spare us the "I stopped going when they took away the camping" complaints. It's been beat to death. Spare us the " I don't want to see a bunch of late models, yada, yada, yada. It's still 90% a street rod event. Yeah I know it's not all HAMB friendly as well. Let's try to be upbeat and positive.:)

2. 5window

5window

Will be there Friday-not bringing a hotrod since I can only spend 7 hours that day . Too far to drive.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. 27Tudor

27Tudor

4. 27Tudor

27Tudor

Will you be there with your avatar car?

Sent from my SM-N910V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Al Consoli

Al Consoli

I hope to be there in the unfinished 39, but I am having some trouble with the brakes. I hope I can fix the problem in time. If not, I'll take the 37 Buick.

z7T5A1421_tV.jpg

Stogy, dan31, Scooterville and 4 others like this.
  6. Will be there with the coupe thursday, friday, saterday, sunday, weather permitting .;):)

pnevells, Dino 64, dan31 and 3 others like this.
  7. mcsfabrication

mcsfabrication
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thursday afternoon 'till Sunday, in the Anglia.

mad mikey and lothiandon1940 like this.
  8. ............................Al, Your '39 is breathtaking.

9. ................Maybe, maybe. I'll be there Saturday, not certain about the '40.

10. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Thursday thru Sunday... just like always for the last nearly 25 years.
    IMG_2243.JPG

11. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

Are you kidding? Thursday at Carlisle, Friday at York, Saturday back at Carlisle. York is a real treat, no matter what the age restriction. The Ford show at Carlisle is also a great event. Must be a banner week for area hotels!

lothiandon1940 and mad mikey like this.
  12. ..............................I've always loved your truck, Al..

13. Al Consoli

Al Consoli

Well that was simple. I looked under the car and saw the vacuum hose was disconnected from the booster.
    Now, can somebody do something about the severe thunder storms in the forecast?

14. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

beach or late model crap...…………………..BEACH !!!!!!!!!

sidevalve8ba likes this.
  15. What's it like on Sunday? Show up in your car and get in?

lothiandon1940 and Scooterville like this.
  16. Clark

Clark

I've got the lot across the street as usual. I think my 34 is going inside....still not done.

17. I may drive my 41 there on Saturday if it's decent out. Can you get inside the gates for Saturday only? What's that cost?

18. 5window

5window

Son, it's early June in Pennsylvania. The only way not to get thunderstorms in the forecast is to wait 6 months. Rain or shine.

19. 5window

5window

Hnstray, mad mikey and lothiandon1940 like this.
  20. .......................................You can, Scott,but it gets expensive if you aren't a current NSRA member. If it's still the way it used to be, they make you pay for a 1- year membership (basically a subscription to their magazine, Streetscene.) Then they charge you the entry fee as well. I finally gave up my membership a couple of years ago after being a member since 1991 and attending Nat's East since 1974. Now I just usually just go up as a spectator on Saturday. 20170314_113600.jpg

lothianwilly71 and Dino 64 like this.
  21. ..................................Don't forget your SPF 52.:D;)

lothianwilly71 and mad mikey like this.
  22. ..................They'll still charge you and the car count will likely be down from Saturday, especially with the threat of wet weather.:(

lothianwilly71 and chevy57dude like this.
  23. ...........................This from the guy who SOLD his hot rod and now concentrates on Corvairs and Cadillacs.:D;)

lothianwilly71 and mad mikey like this.
  24. Have to work today, then on vacation the rest of the week. Getting ready, dig out the car cover, rain gear and go get the beer. I have been in every type of weather at the york nats. Good and bad. Hoping for the best.:)

25. dan31

dan31

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Won't have a car with me due to pulling a camper. Sure,there are a couple late model cars but there is tons of cool stuff to check out,one of my favorite shows.

26. Graystoke

Graystoke

I have my RainX and a big umbrella.

I always see loads of cars I like and a bunch I hate too, but I just ignore them.

27. .............Yeah, It's not the show it was years ago, but it's still the biggest of the regional events that the NSRA puts on. Worth taking in for sure, whether you are participating by bringing a car or just being a speckled 'tater.:D

28. I will probably go up on Saturday. won't bring the car though. probably ride the motorcycle... there is usually motorcycle parking near the entrance :D

29. Old Ford Coupe

Old Ford Coupe

Saturday Don. Probably the `38.