Register now to get rid of these ads!

History What do you know about this

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by insinna, May 21, 2018.

1. Continental red seal sixes were used in Kaiser Frasiers and fork lifts if memory serves me, might be a Kaiser hop up item. JW

2. squirrel

squirrel

Kaiser Frasiers got a little engine...this is a big mother, was used in 5 ton army trucks, Brockways, etc.

3. When I was in the Army I drove a 5 ton. Mine was a 1959 with a Continental ohv 6 banger but I don't remember what the ports looked like . We usta have drag races with them and I'd killed for that intake if it'd fit my truck. Dual 94s would have gotten rid of the engine RPM governor too.

4. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

Kaiser and Frazer used a Continental flathead six with six intake ports. The industrial version of the same engine had 4.

I don't know what motor this manifold is for. Just pointing out that there were different versions of the Continental 226 cu in six.

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. squirrel

squirrel

um....did you see the pics I posted? the intake fits a 513, 572, and 602 cubic inch Continental overhead valve inline six. Example: the R6602 in an Army truck

cont r6602.jpg

KKrod likes this.
  7. daliant

daliant

Mmm... that engine looks so dreamy with the fuzzy background.

8. oldspwr

oldspwr

I have the Ellis version of this manifold... Would love to find a Nicson one for my 572 Continental!!!
    [​IMG]

LOST ANGEL likes this.