Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Some kustom stuff from King Kustoms in Temecula

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by shoebox1950, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Gahrajmahal

Gahrajmahal

Your students are lucky to have such a cool teacher. I remember my 6th grade teacher Mr. Smith who had restored a 48 MG. it was the coolest days of the week when ever he would drive it into school. I can't imagine your welding students appreciate what a talented teacher they have. Love all the shoe boxes!

chryslerfan55 and 54delray like this.
  2. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

Thanks man! I hope we can eventually do some metalshaping along with the welding...

I guess the pulse has gone dead on chop progress posts/pictures here on the hamb. I remember when people posted similar things and everyone gobbled it up. Maybe I'm posting too many pictures? Hmmm...

3. Atomic Kustom

Atomic Kustom

Rob keep the pics coming, I never get tired of seeing your work. I do think the site has changed seems like a lot of stock bodied cars that just get dropped and that about it. Keep up the great work!!!

4. I missed this thread somehow. Looks great! The custom side of this site has definitely dropped off over the last few years. Seems like a lot of defections to Rik's site and Instagram.

5. Atomic Kustom

Atomic Kustom

K13 I think your right, I know I have. How about you any updates on your truck? Love the color!!

6. Don't want to derail Rob's thread but I have been working on a bunch of little stuff that is not of much interest but there should be some more significant progress soon.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. coupe33

coupe33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I subscribe to any and all chops in progress and hardly ever post I just like to follow along waiting a and learning. I do have a 54 Chopped Chevy that I bought as a project. I plan on saving the car when the time is right but I have other cars in the process and need to concentrate on one at a time.
    The work in this thread is very good and I have been enjoying it to no end. Very nice flow on the Ford shoebox.

54delray and chryslerfan55 like this.
  8. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

Thanks guys! I felt funny asking for feedback...but like I said, the chop posts were the main reason I came to this site...just to see the different techniques and styles. I appreciate you guys following along and I'll be sure to keep updates coming in :)

chryslerfan55 likes this.