Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods RIP Bill Herb

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hd1084, May 9, 2018.

1. 13below0

13below0
    from Erie PA

Take your car out and drive it and enjoy it with friends, I'm 100% positive that's what he wants us all to do.

catdad49 and Stogy like this.
  2. zzford

zzford

It really sucks when a good friend is so sick and you don't know it. That's two close car buddies that I've lost in the past couple of years. Sady, I didn't know at all until after they'd died. What I wouldn't have given to be able to spend some time talking to them before they passed. At least to say good bye. Both guys were a lot of miles away from me. So, I didn't keep as close contact as I now wish I had. I have learned from this. Keep in contact with people. Don't wait for them to contact you. Tell them what they mean to you. You may not get a second chance to do it.

catdad49, hd1084, williebill and 2 others like this.
  3. Very good message from zzford. Enjoy every day and the hot rod friends you all have at the moment. Life is short and we have to make the best of it!

catdad49, Stogy and zzford like this.
  4. reagen

reagen

R I P

Stogy likes this.
  5. This cancer stuff is out of control and it's sad to see another hotrodder taken by it. It seems everyone is affected by it somehow. Anyway Bill was too young but it sounds like he had a great impact on those who knew him. God Speed fellow hotrodder.

Stogy and zzford like this.
  6. Mikayla Herb

Mikayla Herb

Thank you all for your condolences. The picture below was taking at the IX Center in Febuary of this year. You are correct, I am on the left, and the lady on the right is our 'adopted' child, my best friend. It has been two and a half months since dad passed and somehow I am just stumbing across this on one of my many sleepless nights. It means the world to me to know so many of my fathers car friends are missing him as much as I am. I grew up looking over my dads shoulder to see what he was doing on this website. Please run the wheels off of your cars. Build them sleeker and faster than the last.

Stogy likes this.
  7. Mikayla Herb

Mikayla Herb

Dad passed from Non alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver, but we were in the IC Unit in the cancer build. But you are right. Cancer is nasty. To many young people have been taken too soon, no matter the cause.

Stogy likes this.