Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD Latham superchargers. Complete MEL setup.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by jonnycola, Mar 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jonnycola

jonnycola

City: Milwaukee wi

State: Wisconsin
    Price: 8000
    Up for sale are two Latham super chargers.

The first setup is for MEL motors, it’s an 11 stage blower with four carter, and is complete minus the tensioning pulley. Manifolds were made by latham. This was pulled off a show car in the early 60’s to make it more of a daily driver and I have pictures of it on the car. It’s missing the Latham tag but the serial number is written on all the carbs. If I didn’t know it was run already I would swear it was NOS. The bearings feel like they’re brand new. It’s that clean. 6500 or best offer.

The other blower I was told was on a Chevy. It’s a 10 stage with two carbs. I have a home made plate to put it onto a four barrel manifold so In theory you can put it on anything you want. What you see on the table is what I have for it. It also spins nice. Asking 2500 or best offer.

I don’t believe either of these have been taken apart for what it’s worth. I’m happy to ship them anywhere you like as long as you pay for costs.

Or 8000 for the pair, or trades. I like oddball stuff, cadillac speed equipment, old motorcycle stuff, and I could use nice 34 ford pickup rear fenders.

Attached Files:

2. jonnycola

jonnycola

3. jonnycola

jonnycola

Two carb setup sold. MEL still available. Price dropped to 5000!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. jonnycola

jonnycola