Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from PA.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jmthehermit, May 7, 2006.

1. jmthehermit

jmthehermit
    from Bath, Pa.

Hello all,
    Just checking in, great site! I've been gettting greasy for over 40 years, starting out with an engine rebuild on my dad's '52 Caddy when I was 14. Over time I've learned bodywork including leading, fiberglass and reverse molding techniques and custom painting. Right now I'm suffering sellers remorse cause I just sold my '63 Caddy convertible that I had owned over 32 years. Lost storage space, what can I say.
    My last project was a full custom '55 150 wagon for my brother in law with a 3 inch chop, 2 inch drop, ribbed roof, shaved and frenched, just too much to list. I did the job just for garage time for my own project, a Sunbeam Tiger with a stroker motor and a modified rear. Stock parts belong in the corner of the garage!!!

2. Buick57

Buick57
    from Kialla

Hi
    Welcome have a great time here we do.....

3. 4tford

4tford

Welcome and there is nothing like starting a new project to get over the just sold car. That's what it is all about!

4. welcome from the philadelphia suburbs

5. akustom57

akustom57

Welcome from the western side of PA......:cool: