Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Retired at last !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hank37, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Congrats! I am contemplating retirement at this very moment.

Hank37 likes this.
  2. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Do it

Hank37 and wraymen like this.
  3. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

Best Of Everything In Your Retirement and keep in mind that you have paid your dues...Good Luck... Zora.jpg

mgtstumpy, Oilguy and Hank37 like this.
  4. deucemac

deucemac

Punched out at 64 after starting out a 14. Fifty years of ups and downs, joys and set backs and over 100 cars. I now spend my time playing with hot rods, race cars, and any damn thing I choose to!!!! The longer I am retired, the more I try to live by that immortal word of revulsion from Manard G, Krebbs, screamed at full volume as his body shook violently, WORK!!!???!!!???. Maynard had it figured!

Hank37 likes this.
  5. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Congratulations, I'm catching up and retire in early 2019. I'm only a youngster by comparison, kudos to you. When I retire I'll have 39yrs service with law enforcement, that's it for me. :eek: I'm on pre-retirement leave now and have mixed emotions about the BIG day, where has it all gone. Everyone I know now who has retired is so busy it's a wonder they had time to work at all. :p

Hank37 likes this.
  6. Rocky72

Rocky72
    from Pa.

Good for you , now go out and enjoy yourself because you earned it .

Hank37 likes this.
  7. 03GMCSonoma

03GMCSonoma

Congratulations! Now you may be busier than when you were working. You can do what you want, when you want, IF you want. You can stay up as late as you want because you don't have to get up. Be sure to have a watch with the calendar option so you will know what day it is or a cell phone. Seriously, find something to do to keep yourself busy. Stay active to maintain your health. Enjoy every minute of your retirement.

Hank37 likes this.
    Hank37 likes this.
  9. You sure deserved to retire...stay healthy and enjoy it! I retired 5 years ago at 62 after working as a test engineering technician starting at GM in 1982, Ford till 2008, and ending with Chrysler. You will wonder how you ever got anything done on your fun projects when you had a real job before. I now enjoy finishing the projects I started 30 years ago.

Hank37 likes this.
  10. mike bowling

mike bowling

Pretty soon you'll be wondering how you ever squeezed a job into your schedule! Congrats, and stay busy- a moving target's hard to hit!

Hank37 likes this.
  11. Congrats on your retirement.

Hank37 likes this.
  12. GO MAN GO! Stay busy and healthy.

Hank37 likes this.
  13. flamingokid

flamingokid

My Dad retired 2 years ago at 77, it runs in the family ;) Congrats on your retirement and enjoy the '37.

Hank37 likes this.