Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Surprise

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by thebeebe5, Apr 5, 2018.

1. thebeebe5

thebeebe5
    from Surprise

Greetings from Arizona. Been perusing the HAMB occasionally for the past 5-ish years. Good info here for sure. Figured I'd sign up and get more involved. Always looking to learn.

I drive (or used to until I pulled the motor and trans last year) a 37 Plymouth biz coupay. Just a cruiser, nothing fancy. Stock 201 flattie that had 4 cylinders in the grave and two on the proverbial banana peel. Finally got after it.... Definitely ready to get back on the road with that one, but in the interrim I drive a 67 F250. I rebuilt the motor (352 bored and stroked to 390) and swapped the FMX for a self built C6 with an NOS AOD wide ratio kit from Ford Racing that was hanging around the shop shelf the past 20+ years. If both of those are down at the same time I drive a 70 Beetle, and if they're all broke I'll walk....

Thanks for the welcome!

Attached Files:

2. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Welcome Surprise, Arizona?

thebeebe5 likes this.
  3. thebeebe5

thebeebe5
    from Surprise

Yes, Arizona.

4. Welcome aboard

thebeebe5 likes this.