Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Sale Pending: Cool Old Chromed M/T BigBlock Chevy Valvecovers with Stelling Style Breathers

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by FlynBrian, Mar 17, 2018.

1. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

City: Eustis

State: Florida
    Price: Pending
    I have had these M/T BBC valvecovers stored in my shop for many years, they came off an Old Austin Bantam Altered with a 427 BBC that belonged to a friend of my father's. They were chromed a long time ago and they are by no means perfect, but they have a very cool look and wear to them as they were on a racecar. They really should go back on a old racecar, I haven't had any BB Chevies in many years, I mainly mess with SBC nowdays, these M/T valvecovers have the knockouts that have the Chevy Bowtie and say Chevy in the middle of the Bowtie, all the bolt holes are nice and the Stelling style breathers aren't cracked or broken, they just have cool patina, and a lil dust from my shop. Pending Sale, buyer pays shipping, I will take a US Postal Money Order, or PayPal, if buyer pays by PayPal you pay the 3% upcharge they charge.

PENDING SALE
    Thanks Ryan!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

Make Big Block Sexy!

3. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

BBC covers price drop.

4. FlynBrian

FlynBrian