Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

8BA flathead (standard bore and standard bearings)

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by adavis, Mar 5, 2018.

1. adavis

adavis

City: Pullman

State: Washington
    Price: 600
    SALE PENDING

I've got a flathead Ford engine that is taking up space and I'd like to sell. It is an 8BA block (I think....doesn't have the "usual" markings) and is in very good shape. The pistons are STD but there is a small ridge at the top of a few of the cylinders. The main and rod bearings are also standard size and the ones I pulled off to inspect look good. It does have a couple of the typical water jacket to stud hair line cracks but other than that it looks awesome. I'd almost say its ready to run but you'd probably want to at least head the cylinders with a quick hone to clean them up. It has Mercury factory iron heads and an iron factory intake. I can ship it pretty much anywhere in the US for under or around $200. Let me know if you have any questions or need other pictures. flathead1.jpg flathead2.jpg flathead3.jpg flathead4.jpg flathead5.jpg flathead6.jpg flathead7.jpg flathead8.jpg flathead9.jpg flathead10.jpg flathead11.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. adavis

adavis

still here....

3. adavis

adavis

Btt....
    Here's a picture of the heads, bell housing, and oil pan that a couple people requested. Contact me for more pics or info.

Oh yeah....I'm headed to the Portland Swap Meet this Wednesday and can bring it with me if that helps.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. adavis

adavis

Still got this sitting here and don't need it. How about $500? I have a second long block all standard (bearings/pistons) that can go with it for an extra $100. I'll consider offers or trades too.....

5. adavis

adavis

Last edited: May 16, 2018