Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Old chrome hot rod drivetrain PRICE DROP...

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Kevin Lee, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

City: Kansas City

State: Missouri
    Price: 3200 obo
    Not the sort of thing you're likely to find again. All old chrome and ready to run. I "censored" the steering wheel since it's long gone, but the rest is as pictured. The headlights and oil filter have a bit of what I would call "crust" (that should polish out), but they are still SHINY as shown and everything else is really in amazing shape. You're essentially a pair of front backing plates away from full on Beach Racing glory.

Now taking offers for the lot – still not willing to separate just yet. The picture pretty well tells the story if you're browsing, but you're welcome to PM with specific questions. I'll help with transport from my end, but you'd be responsible for lining everything out.

Not at all willing to part out at the moment. Cash talks, but I would be willing to trade for the right V-twin stuff. (no Sportsters, please and thanks)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Motivated to sell at the moment so bumping to the top.

3. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Buuuuump!

studog51 likes this.
  4. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Alright – Time to cut bait with this stuff. Price is now 3200 and you'll need to arrange pick-up or shipping. I'd still do some trading for the right V twin stuff, but not for INFO about where something MIGHT be. (Meaning, I want to trade parts for parts YOU HAVE, not parts for something someone you know might have someplace... cool?)

If it doesn't sell I'm welding it into yard art. (not really, but maybe?)

Zombie57Ranchero likes this.