Register now to get rid of these ads!

SDRA Tulsa

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by Mr. Mac, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Well we had the first Sdra race in Tulsa March10th. Weather was perfect and the track was great. 7 cars started the season off for a 13 race(or more) season. Our little car ran real well best time was a 11.04 (11.50 index) cant remember the mph. Won first round :) second round wasn't so good valve cover gasket gave up and had to shut off the oil leaking engine after burn out.:( So we were done for the rest of the day. Next race will be Mokan April 7th were ready for them. sdra bob at tulsa.jpg

Sancho and Calkins like this.
  2. Did Frank & Scott Parks build that chassis?

3. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Yes they did

Calkins likes this.
  4. I thought that car looked familiar. I am sure it was a fun project for them to let their hair down with. Completely different than their normal digger builds. I can't think of very many people I would have build me a car. First class all the way!!!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019

5. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

They are the best no doubt. Frank said sometimes he likes to build weird shit and this was it.

Calkins likes this.
  6. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Nice. :cool:

What'd your dry weight come out?

7. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Well we never have weight it that way. With all the fluids in it and without the driver and weight bar it weighs 930lbs so add 300 lbs for driver and weight bar.

Calkins likes this.