Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Thompsons salt car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sunbeam, Mar 22, 2018.

1. sunbeam

sunbeam

2. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

3. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

I only get the first video.

4. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

After trying a few different ways I was still unable to watch the video. Nevertheless, not everyone
    is hip to the difference between a drag car and a land speed car, and I'm sure most watching Fox
    news could care less.

You referenced to a "she". Was "she" a reporter or someone in the Danny Thompson inner circle?
    It really makes no difference, we all know what the car really is, as do the editors of HOT ROD,
    who've written a couple of interesting articles on Danny and his (unrealized) quest for the record.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  6. frank spittle

frank spittle

It is an interesting show. Look forward to Thompsons.

7. I only get about 2 minutes of the video.....?????

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

Yes, The full show airs Monday evening, they are always interesting to watch. Bob

9. frank spittle

frank spittle

With all the press Danny Thompson has recently received it's worth bringing this back up. It aired on Fox News "Strange Inheritance" with Jamie Colby on March 26th and is listed as SPEED KING Season 4 episode 21. I watched it when it first aired and was pleased to see Danny getting national coverage for his upcoming record attempt. The show was centered around his "inheritance" of the race car but gave him great press of his endeavor. Jamie and the producers did a nice job of making it interesting to those who had no clue what a Bonneville Land Speed race car is. I feel sure it will re-air and can probably be looked up now. Congratulations on you new record Danny.

10. flatheadgary

flatheadgary
    from boron,ca

i like the show too. i would love to meet jamie in person too. she's a knock out!!!