Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lone Star Round Up 2018

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Shift Wizard, Mar 17, 2018.

1. It's getting close to Lone Star Round Up time (3 weeks as of this posting) and I haven't yet seen any flap about plans to be there. It's been getting a little bigger each year but I wonder why so quiet this go round.(??)

I'm going to be there again this year as a vendor in the covered swap meet area. I can't say exactly where they're going to put me until I get there, it looks like. I'm trying to get off the dirt and on the asphalt but there's a waiting list. I usually can only get out to walk around about an hour each day so if y'all could make a point to swing by my space and shake my hand, I would appreciate it.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. 52lomofo

52lomofo

Im heading down for the first time will try stop by and say hello or if you see a so-cal t-shrit from spruce grove Alberta give a shout out

3. 52lomofo

52lomofo

What are you selling wizard

4. 52lomofo

52lomofo

Have had our flight hotel and car booked since August

5. I create custom shift knobs and refurbish a lot vintage ones that you might recognize also. I'm always on the look out for the unique and different so my inventory is always changing. It's rare that I make the same shift knob twice because I get too bored and have too many new ideas knocking around in my head. I might have the one you've been looking for but for sure I've got some you're going to love. I carry a conglomeration of vintage accessories, dashboard mascots, filter wingnuts, key rings, you name it, also.

I'll have some special deals for HAMBsters and Alliance dudes.
    Gearheads15.JPG

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    stillrunners likes this.
  6. scoop

scoop

Coming down in my 49 Plymouth.I'll look you up in the swap meet.

The Shift Wizard likes this.
  7. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I will check you out. Missed a few shows there because of rain or health. But I will be there this year rain shine,or back pain

8. 52lomofo

52lomofo

thanks wizard will be looking out for you

9. I plan to be there for the first time, in my avatar.

Phil

jim snow and stillrunners like this.
  10. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

We'll be there. We will stop by and say hi. I have a soft spot for custom shift knobs. Can't wait to see what you got.

11. Andy

Andy

I will be in the swap with a lot of 32 parts and hot rod stuff. Let me know if anyone is looking for something and I will bring it if I have it.

12. 52lomofo

52lomofo

Any 51-52 ford truck parts

13. Andy

Andy

Sorry, No . Mostly earlier stuff.

14. Speed~On

Speed~On

Shift Wizard,
    There is a special section on the HAMB main page dedicated to the Lone Star Round Up threads. Go to the HAMB main page, scroll down past the General Discussion, past the HAMB Market Place section, and down to EVENTS. There you will see 2018 Lone Star Round Up. Click on that and you'll see all the threads for this years show. I know...if you're not looking for it, you'll miss it because it's at the bottom of the page.

Or...here is a link to it:
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forums/the-2018-lone-star-round-up.90/

This was supposed to be my first year attending the LSRU. However, I am writing for a promotion at work (studying since Sept) and the promotional process begins the week of the show....sucks to be me!

15. I should be in space #53......
    ..... unless I managed to finagle an upgraded space. It looks like great weather on Friday, but maybe a spot of rain on Saturday. It'll be cozy and dry in the Swap Meet if you care to visit. :cool: