Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1946 Ford tudor sedan, desert car, no rust, flat head v8

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Brickster, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Brickster

Brickster

City: Las Vegas

State: Nevada
    Price: $3750
    This is a great starting point for a hot rod, it is a mostly untouched original car from the desert. The floors still have the original shiny gray paint on them. Car is the same way I got it and I dont know a lot about it. It appears that the engine was in the process of being pulled out or put in as there is a lift chain still attached and the trans is disconnected at the torque tube. The flathead turns over by hand. Most of the trim is either on the car or in it. The biggest isses with the car are the dash is incomplete, the floor panel below the dash that unbolts is missing, there is a decent dent below the trunk opening and the title I recieved with the car has two of the digits transposed. I think a previous owner got a out of state (KS) title through a title service and messed up the paper work. The vin on the chassis indicates this is a 1946 although ive been told it has '48 front fenders. The best way to ask questions is text me at 702-755-0517 or email [email protected]

Attached Files:

flyin-t and Jeff Pandora like this.
  2. Brickster

Brickster

3. Brickster

Brickster

back to the top

4. Brickster

Brickster