Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Looking for pics/info on the Hellraiser 55 Chevy Nomad Gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr. Sinister, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Hey guys, a co-worker used to hang with a guy named John Bryzinski (not sure on the spelling) who ran a 55 Nomad Gasser called the Hellraiser (though it could have been the HellRISER, he's not totally sure). This would have been in the late 60's and early 70's around the Mid-Atlantic region. He remembers the car running at the Cecil County Drag-o-Way specifically. Any pics or info would be greatly appreciated!!

2. None of you old farts ever heard of this car?

3. ............Must have been before my time.:D

j hansen likes this.
  4. I mean I totally understand people's memories of the late 60's being a tad hazy and all........ :D

chevy57dude and lothiandon1940 like this.

5. I'm sure looking forward to any information , meanwhile will make some calls to some older car guys in the area.

Mr. Sinister and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. Seems like I recall a magazine article about a Gasser called "Hellraiser" but I could have dreamed it. LOL

Mr. Sinister likes this.
  7. Deuces

Deuces

I did a search on Google..... Nada!:(

Mr. Sinister likes this.
  8. I did that the other day found lots of Hell[something] tri 5s but no hellraiser Nomads. LOL

Mr. Sinister likes this.
  9. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you can remember the '60's you didn't really experience them.......

Mr. Sinister likes this.
  10. Deuces

Deuces

Yep! Some nice tri-five gassers and a few pics of a ?? '62 Falcon gasser....:)

Mr. Sinister likes this.
  11. Appreciated!!

12. Yup, I couldn't find anything either. I even tried Bing!! Who even uses Bing????