Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Anybody been to the Chickasha Pre-war swap meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusty Karz, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Rusty Karz

Rusty Karz

I need a driver's side rear fender for my 1931 Tudor and I'm wondering if it is worth the trip from Dallas to Chickasha(about 3 hours each way)to look for one. Is this a pretty good swap meet usually. I know there are no guarantees I'll find one but if you have been there I would appreciate any input you can offer.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. I like to go. It's usually pretty packed. I remember seeing lots of model A stuff there.

3. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

It is truly a Pre War Only swap meet. Lots of Model T and Model A parts. There is typically a good selection of tin parts there. I would recommend going. You might also want to advertise on the HAMB and Ford Barn that you are going and will be looking for specific parts. Often times sellers don't bring everything they have but if they know you need something they might contact you and bring it.

4. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Biggest in Oklahoma, Bones

5. Anderson

Anderson

I've been once, it was glorious. You will find a fender there.

6. Rusty Karz

Rusty Karz

Thanks to everyone that replied. Looks like it will be worth the trip for sure.

7. rusty valley

rusty valley

i been going for 25 yrs, 800 mile drive, wouldnt miss it. no chrome air cleaners, no rusty mag wheels, no chinese tools, no dirt bike parts, just all the good stuff.