Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Swap meet season again

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JOECOOL, Mar 5, 2018.

1. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

Its the start of swap meet season here in the midwest . I have a list I carry , mostly just look though. I am building my 57 chevy like the ones I had in my youth. Some stuff is a little hard to find. I have been hunting for a reverberator for a couple of years. I finally found the Impala steering wheel ,the 4 inch Keystones, even got the Hurst Ram Rod shifter. A old Sun tach with a playboy Garter hanging on it and I am in business. Its a sickness, this car stuff. See ya at the swap meets.

2. Ft.ValloniaStreaker

Ft.ValloniaStreaker

What's the going rate on a ram rod? I'll be selling one next week........In Sullivan,Indiana if the weather is good

chevy57dude likes this.
  3. NOS Ram Rod is a $400 piece.
    Winter's almost over, you can tell it's time because there's a lot of crabby folks around!
    March 24 is one of the 1st swaps in the area. Sugarloaf AACA in Westminster, Maryland. I'm ready!

4. They have already kicked off here in the Sunny South. HRP

5. I'll get just a taste of one at the Goodguys in Fort Worth this weekend..........yahoo!

6. Oh yeah- like Danny said, we've been going year-round down here-

January and February sucked because of weather, superbowl (E-A-G-L-E-S- EAGLES!!! :D), etc...

But this last weekend was awesome- over 300 vendors, around 1300 spectators, and lots of great stuff getting bought/sold/traded!!!

7. Ft.ValloniaStreaker

Ft.ValloniaStreaker

Well it’s a used piece but functional for sure ......Kyana is this weekend in Louisville, the spring one is always better. I usually only set up at one day deals just easier for me to plan around.

8. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

I waited a year to buy My Ram Rod shifter , no linkage and it was $50 at a garage sale . I felt really lucky . The 15x4 Keystones was a garage sale deal also ,Still looking for a old tach.