Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Blood dive carshow

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by muroc 29, Feb 28, 2018.

1. muroc 29

muroc 29

Looks like the registered cars are already a great list of customs and roadsters. Haven’t seen much publicity on this show. Anyone going?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Z06-LITE

Z06-LITE

How deep do we have to dive into the blood?

3. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Yeah Peiro from motornation and the mad fabricators DVD’s is putting it on. I think it was pretty short notice but the registered cars so far look to be very high quality. I’ve seen posts from him on Facebook and Instagram pretty frequently

I think any feeling of “lack of advertising” is because it’s like one dude throwing a show that seems to have snow balled into something that I think will be very very cool

4. LBCD

LBCD

I hope the rain stays away. If so I’m there.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Tim likes this.

5. toml24

toml24

Factoid about donating blood. REGARDLESS of your blood type, if your blood is CMV NEGATIVE. that means your blood can be given to babies and children who desperately need blood transfusions, because they can not tolerate adult CMV POSITIVE blood. The only way to find out for sure is to donate. All blood donations are tested.