Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Model T Touring Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by stoggie, Feb 22, 2018.

1. City: Council Bluffs

State: Iowa
    Price: 4500
    Body is in decent shape and will require some patch panels – as you would expect with a Model T in the Midwest. I have a complete set of "bear claw" style latches for all doors. I also have a set of front fenders that are marginal that can go with it. Model A grill shell. I also have some new parts that will go with it.
    Tons of parts in the cabinet for this build including Finned gauge panel for dash, SW Wings gauges(mechanical). I think I have a Ford truck steering column tube I was going to use to make a column from. Speedway motors chrome 16” tall windshield frame kit($900).

Model A Chassis with Dropped Model A Axle from Okie Joe($300)-new kingpins installed. Speedway front spring($60) recessed in Model A cross-member to get a little lower. Vega box with all new tie rods. Split wishbones on the front and rear. Coil-overs for rear suspension on an 8” Ford. Chassis needs some final welding and then it is ready to go. Speedway Disc brakes on front and drums rear – all new. Bolt pattern is 5x 4 ½”. Tires and wheels do not come with the car.

There is a 350 Chevy in place – it was rebuilt before we removed from a truck. I figured I would open it up to make sure what we really had before starting it. Also, turbo 350 with B&M Shift kit and 2,800 stall converted. Great trans was behind a blown small block in another car for about 7,000 miles. 80s vintage Hurst automatic shifter.

No title or top. Tires & wheels are loaners so they do not go. Working on getting a set of rollers for it.

There are tons of new parts here – I cannot even recall all of them. Asking $4,500 for it the way it is(minus tires & wheels) or deduct $800 for motor and transmission.
    This is a terrific start and will not take a ton of time or money to get it on the road. I will dig around and see what other items I have. PM me for my phone number. I am serious about unloading this project. Bring your real cash offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  2. May be willing to split this apart or part out....

3. Need to move this - open to offers and separating some of it.

4. need this project to go!!

5. parting out, will split it up and you can build want you want. Needs to go need space for the next project.

6. One last time before I dismantle it and put it in storage...make offer on whole or part....